Holocaust Museum Project
To honor victims of the Holocaust while reading the book Night, we will take part in our own Museum Project.
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum provides invaluable materials to assist you:
Create a Museum Piece that includes:
1) Write a Journal (narrative) with five to seven entries from the point of view of a Holocaust victim or survivor. For ideas, you have the book Night as a resource, as well as the following links: Overview: http://www.ushmm.org/remember
– Must include correct/appropriate dates
– Must include correct/ appropriate use of geographical locations
2) Draw a small colorful Map illustrating where your conceived victim/survivor was originally from.
3) Make or produce an Artifact from the time period that is somehow connected to your Journal. For ideas, follow this link and type in “Artifact”: http://digitalassets.ushmm.org/photoarchives/