“Night is Elie Wiesel’s masterpiece, a candid, horrific, and deeply poignant autobiographical account of his survival as a teenager in the Nazi death camps.” – Amazon.com
1. What is the true nature of humanity?
2. How does extreme struggle change the concept of morality?
- Socratic Seminar
- Museum Day
1. What were the conditions/ context that created the Holocaust?
2. Is there morality in war?
3. How do people deal with stress under extreme conditions?
4. What would you have done under the conditions of Night?